SkyRockIT – ZR&DC Bldg. Unit #8, Rosal St. cor. Acacia St., Cebu City, Philippines 6000
We are seeking a full-time project manager with 2+ years of experience in the web development industry or related field. This person will be required to work in our office in Cebu City, Monday through Friday, 9am-6pm, with after-hours work required as deadlines dictate.
The project manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction and communication. The project manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the project manager will build strong relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- 2+ years of experience in account/project management
- Must be a person with an outgoing personality that can provide excellent customer service
- Experience in creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Technical competence (understanding of web technology new marketing techniques)
- Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
- High level of personal initiative and works well in a team environment
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Responsible for all client communication, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient and expedient manner
- Works closely with the project team to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed and all quality standards are met
- Communicates the client’s goals and represents the client’s interests to the team
- Effectively utilizes Basecamp, ActiveCollab, Harvest or other similar project management software
- Presents deliverables to clients explaining all aspects of work performed, including client metrics
- Communicates with clients via email, chat, phone and video conference calls
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and production team, and sets proper client expectations
- Understands company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates capabilities to client
- Analyzes client’s needs and presents opportunities for other projects based on their goals
Compensation will be determined based on the candidates’ experience and qualifications.
If interested in this position, please fill out the application form below.